Recipe for Grilled Atlantic Halibut on Arugula Salad
Chef Crittenden Bliss of Patio restaurant in Provincetown shares a great summer recipe
- Fillet of Atlantic halibut
- Fresh green beans
- 1 head of arugula
- 2 ears of corn
- 2 roasted red peppers
- 1 red onion
- 1 can of hearts of palm
- Goat cheese (crumbled)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, sherry vinegar, garlic, shallots, thyme, rosemary, dijon mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss onto grill corn and slices of red peppers and red onion (can skewer peppers and onions if that is easiest).
- De-stem green beans and steam (or set aside to use fresh).
- Place the Atlantic Halibut on medium heat on grill for 6-10 minutes (to check, stick fork in— if fish flakes, it’s done).
- Mix peppers, onions, hearts of palm, green beans, corn (sliced off the ear), and crumbled goat cheese in with the arugula.
- Drizzle in vinaigrette dressing and mix.
- Toss salad on plate and place grilled Halibut on top.
Chef Crittenden Bliss,
Patio American Grill and Cocktail Bar, 328 Commercial Street,